Haymakers pack a punch. Twose’s tough and durable combi-rakes come in 3.00m and 3.90m working widths and are suitable for both tedding and raking.
When raking crops, the swath guards form a high, even and fluffy swath. Two wheels under each rotor on the RV-390 allow cleaner raking on uneven ground.
Easy to adjust and maintain, the rakes offer great value for money and can work at speeds of up to 15 kph.
- 3.00m (9’ 10”) and 3.90m (12’ 10”) working widths
- Three-point linkage
- Cost-effective, quality machinery
- Can be set for either a wide and even spread or a high and fluffy swath
- Can be set for raking or tedding
- 10-15 km/h working speeds
- Hardened crown wheels, pinions and driveline
- From 50hp (RV300)
|Working Width (m/ft)||3.00 / 10’ 10”
||3.90 / 11’ 8”|
|Transport Width (m)
|PTO Running Speed (rpm)||540||540|
|Number of Rotors||1||1|
|Double Tines Per Rotor||20||28|